Can bearded dragons eat bananas? Bananas are tasty and bearded dragons love to eat them, but they shouldn’t have too much. Fruit should make up no more than 20% of your beardie’s diet. The other 80% should include vegetables, leafy greens and insects like crickets, worms and roaches. Bananas are also soft and sticky. It’s … Continue reading Can Bearded Dragons Eat Bananas?
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed